Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yippee, Glad that ride is OVER.

I sure am glad that last night's ride is over with.

As it turned out, all that stomach business went away and I finally made it down about 3 a.m. This morning, I feel okay and have decided that it certainly isn't that full saturation thing of the chemo and more than likely I should take the Sulfa Monster on a full stomach.

In any event, maybe I was just a little paranoid about my last post but going through this "solo" and the fact that I have no base line information to lean on, makes anything worthy of noting.

So, all in all, I'm feeling pretty damn good this morning considering that I haven't had any sleep. If there's a good side to last night, I stayed up and watched a Neil Young concert while the stomach thing was going on. It was on ch 337 if you have direct tv and if you see it, watch it or record it. Lots of good ole tunes like Harvest Moon, Dog named King and many others. Well worth the watching.

Well, it's time to get moving. There's a chemo treatment comin up in a little bit but you can bet I'm on a double dose of breakfast already and have a full stomach to soften the blow. I'm just hedging my bets so to speak.

Hangin' tough!

Senior!

1 comment:

  1. Yo, Bro! All this sounds horribly familiar and is so hard for me to read because of my history with that most formidable foe called cancer. My strong statement is that if anyone can beat it YOU can. I just wanted you to know that IF the radiation starts to dry out you tender little head get some Aquaphor by Eucerin. We used it when Ronnie was having radiation for his brain tumors and it worked wonders. Love from your Big Sis.

    ReplyDelete