Monday, August 3, 2009

Gun run on gbm 4

It's a beautiful day in Shreveport. Low humidity and clear skies. It has to be a sign from above that it's perfect weather to go make a gun run on gbm 4 tumors. Will shoot a ten minute burst of radiation to the right temporal lobe followed by one "hit" of bad boy chemestry to roto rooter the little bastard out of my head or any other place that he wants to go. Let's just call this "hide and seek" even though I have MRI, Cat Scan, chemo and radiation (no, that's NOT cheating). If I was him, I'd get out of Dodge RIGHT NOW.

Have a nice day!!!!

Tim Sr.

2 comments:

  1. Tim:
    I started this befroe you began your chemo, but got hung up with creating a URL so I could post my good wishes. Know that there are a lot of us out here in the world who are holding you in our hearts and minds. My prayer for you is to maintain the good attitude and to have the strength to handle things that come your way through this journey. From your past I know that both prayers will be answered.Remember that you're not alone.
    Peace,
    Doc Weathington
    ARPs 1970

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today! Hang tough! Had a great time last night! Ben and I will be by to check on ya! - Tanya (Mrs. Bickham)

    ReplyDelete