Monday, August 10, 2009

Griswald Nation!

Whew! Joey and I have returned from Leesville with one SuperChieftan Nomad highway ramblin road warrior land yacht with enough ammenities to make Eddie Griswald blush. We ought to have that thing spruced up and ready for Poppa to enjoy as soon as he is ready. I've got more pictures in the pipeline for ya'll. If any of you have any photos of the ol' man, send 'em to me in an email and I will add them to a slide show that I am creating of all things Butler. All is welcome be it work, scooter, military, family or fun all pics are appreciated.
While we're on the subject of appreciation. Mr. Yo-sef Scarpinato is up for the humanitarian of the year award. If it wasn't for Joey and all of his help, it is highly likely that I would already be locked up for hommicide and arsen by now. Instead, he and my wife collaborate in the kitchen and with a little "refreshment" from my mom's Wine Store, our bellies are full and our minds are right.
Poppa T is doin good. A little jacked up from the roids' but not much else for negative side affects. All is well in the Port City. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Tim Jr.- Out

No comments:

Post a Comment