Sunday, August 2, 2009

From Tim Sr.

Hey everybody,

Tim Jr has created this blog to help me communicate with all my friends and family. I'll try to post as often as I can but at the moment, I'm really glad to know that those of you who have stood by me from the get go on this brain tumor, brain cancer thing, will be able to know everything that's going on as each day comes and goes.

For your information, the Church of what's happenin now was kind of a joke that focued on the day to day realities in life. Later on, we met a guy who started "The Church of the Painful Truth" right after Hurricane Katrina hit. He built his church in his garage, stocked it full of Budweiser, guns and lots of ammunition so that he would be ready for anything that came with all the "refugees" from New Orleans. For those of you who are offended by the word refugee instead of "survivor"...........tough shit. You should have lived here during those times as I was armed and dangerous, too.

Have a good day!

Tim Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment