Monday, August 31, 2009

Feelin' better every day

Tim Jr and Kristin are good and doing the do in Norfolk.

Tommy Perkins stayed with me (baby sitter) all day Saturday. Tommy, you've been the best since 1972.

Thanks to all the wimminz in my life for all the pork tenderloin, chicken, steak, ice cream, muffins, cake, coffee, company, well wishes and friendship. You girls are the best and during the tough times, ya'll are totally off the chart.

I have ten more days of radiation and, as I understand it, I'm done. I have to go to double dosages of chemo starting two Monday's from today but Doc says "you will be able to handle it because you will be off radiation when we start that. He's hit everything on the head since we've begun so I'm listening to everything he's said........and I hate to admit this........even the part about me not driving.

He said I need to heal from the brain trauma first and since they did take some of my brain, the time frame that is required to demonstrate that I will be able to drive has not yet reached the point that the docs say is the minimum.

It just goes to prove that the word "no brainer" has a meaning. Whatever they did take out, they didn't take the crazy part or any of the work stuff. I guess they took the part out that I wasn't using anyway.

Ya'll have a nice day. I'm gonna go get ready for the radiation boogie. Leland, Elaine, know that Joey is coming to get me so don't worry I am NOT going to drive. Jr, try to hook up with Blue 6 this week. I know you're busy but he has some inside information for you that involves your upline.

See ya'll soon.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment