Monday, August 17, 2009

1-800-Paige

There's so much good news from the hospital today I'll have to let Tim Jr make the post. Let me say that there are several items, all good and all well received.

There's so much stuff going on in all 3 departments (chemo, radiation, pharmacology) that without Kristin's excell spread sheet, anybody that administers the dosages, the times, the appointments and all the other things, would be crazy.

I have a new saying whenever I am asked to supply the specifics of "how" I handle everything.

I just tell everybody that Tim jr and Kristin do all of that and when they're out, Joey steps up, Steve steps up and it gets handled. When they find out that this statement refers to all the movements to and from the hospital, pharmacy, etc, etc, etc and they ask how is it to deal with the VA, I tell them this.

I have a neice up there that's a big dog RN that totally has a handle on everything. I just tell everybody that when and if times get tough or confusing for any of us, we just call:

1-800-PAIGE.
Works for me! Uncle Tim has it "made in the shade".

No comments:

Post a Comment