Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday

Great day today.

Slept a straight 6 hours last night thanks to the adjustment in meds. Tim and Kristin came this morning. Kristin cooked a feast of butter stirred scrambled eggs, Owens sausage, buttered toast, ice cold milk and hot coffee. Was so good.

Jr and I had to go to the bank today to make a deposit and, being bound to the hospital 5 days per week as I have been for the past 7 weeks, I enjoy it alot especially when you're putting something in and not taking something out. Fixin' to buy a new ride, I think.

Finished all of that by noon just in time for a 6 hour visit from Stanley Heinsohn. Phil Candillora called in the midst of all that and I just couldn't talk at the time. Hated it as Phil and I go back forever. I'll catch him torrow cause I captured his number on the cell.

Tim Jr and Kristin came in about 4 and got to spend a couple of hours with Stanley before he left. Was really fun. We ended up going to Monjuni's and eating spagetti. Was a benchmark day for me in that I actually got to go to a bank and a restruant. Doesn't sound like much but it's huge from my perspective.

All in all I had 9 hours and 40 minutes of solid company today and it was nice to not be here by myself without any wheels just sitting here waiting. No chemo, no radiation today. With the extra sleep I've been adding, I'm feeling better and better every single day.

Will catch you guys tomorrow. Gotta fly.

Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment