Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Already made it through chemo

Found out yesterday that this treatment is going to last six weeks. Not real happy about that as I've wanted to go home and back to work and thought I'd get to do that by the 29th of July. no such luck right now. If this weren't a do or die situation, I'd already be gone.

I'm 3 hours out of chemo this morning and as yet, have only noticed that "stoned/sleepy/drunk like feeling". It may be due to the nausea meds that I have to take 30 minutes prior to chemo more than the chemo itself. Am getting ready for radiation that really knocks me down. Will let you know what's up later in the day if I can.

If any of you guys have loved ones or family scheduled to go through chemo and radiation please feel free to post a comment and either Tim Jr or I will answer.

Hangin' tuff!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm following your progress on an hourly basis. It sounds like your in great hands and already have this pretty much licked by attitude alone. Keep your spirits up. We'll get through this in no time. I'm already planning on our trip to next years Mustang Nationals. Been thinking about Tim Jr's "Sea Horse". Thats Navy for Mustang. Get well soon, we need your help.
    As always,
    Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
    The Faust Family.

    ReplyDelete