Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Omeprezol

Kristin has a script for Omeprezol for me to take along with the Ondansetron. That hasn't completely taken away the nausea today or yesterday but it has changed my definition of nausea.

Instead of being on the verge of hugging the toilet, you simply have a stomach upset that isn't quite the kind that takes you to the thunder mug. It's the kind that puts you in the bed and inspires you to take a plastic bucket with you while hoping you won't have to use it.

Getting off chemo is way worse than getting off radiation.

I'm hangin in there and using new, improved cuss words when I talk to the cancer cells. Can't use them here cause lots of really straight folks read this but just so my big brother will know and feel comfortable that I'm still fighting hard, my new cuss word list comes directly from Tim Jr who has inquired among many of his Navy buddies to insure that I'm calling them the lowest possible names available. You know, "cussin' like a sailor".

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment