Sunday, December 20, 2009

Strength Coming Back

My strength is returning. It's doing so without the requirement to nap twice per day. I'm not sure how much of that is due to being off chemo for my 25 day off period plus a few days but any way you look at it, I can tell the difference.

I'm really pleased that I'll be able to eat on Christmas Day instead of being sick. Before Doc released me and gave me the extra week off chemo, my plan for Christmas Day was being in bed next to the "bucket".

Tim Jr and Joey have installed the HD TV and the 5 LMB dish in my motorhome. I now have a zillion channels and all of it is on the HD. I also have wireless.

This is already starting off to be a great Christmas. Cancer not spreading, HDTV, Wireless! Not bad for an old road warrior like me. Will keep ya'll informed.

Martha, I ran into Jett week before last. Hello to Jay and welcome aboard to Joe Provenza from kindergarten days.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment