Monday, December 14, 2009

Yeee Haaa! Cancer NOT spreading.

Yeee Haaa. Cancer NOT spreading.

Report from Oncology dept today says cancer not spreading! GBM4 is classified as the most aggressive kind of cancer. This is a huge victory for me. I still have to do chemo until the end of February to complete the clean up and will be required to have monthly check ups but at least I won't be pushing up daisies before my time!

More later. Feelin' good. Gonna go have lunch with Jr. Thanks to everybody for putting the afterburner on the prayer lamp and all the well wishes I've received.

Thanks especially to Jay, Woody, Hubert and crew who have supported me since the day of the wreck.

Sr.

5 comments:

  1. All right, sometimes good guys do finish first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA TIM!!!! I AM SO HAPPY, KNEW THE NEWS WOULD BE GOOD, YOU PUT UP SUCH A GOOD FIGHT AND IT PAYED OFF!! KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK, LOTS OF LOVE! COUSIN ANDREA PLEASE GIVE MY LOVE TO ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news man. Keep fightin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yahoo........go team Tim!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete