Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Early Christmas

I'll just put a short note here regarding my early Christmas Present.

My buddy Stan gave me a home made bazooka for Christmas. His has been test fired in the front yard and resulted in Tim Jr telling me I can't shoot it in the neighborhood. We're gonna take it to Dixie Garden where two other bazooka owners live and have a contest.

Mine has a mighty big propellant chamber and I think I'm sure to win the contest. You can put all kinds of things down the bore of this puppy. Right now it has two tangerenes in there. They act like a canon ball. You put something in front of the tangerines such as buck shot, a molitove cocktail or whatever you chose to shoot, and the rest is history.

Kinda makes home security take on a different meaning. I like my bazooka.

Sr.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bazooka! Play fair! You look good!
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW GOOD IT WAS TO SEE YOUR PICTURE, YOU LOOK WONDERFUL. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW TOY. PLEASE GIVE EVERYONE MY LOVE. I READ YOUR BLOG DAILY AND I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL YOU HAVE DONE FIGHTING THE BIG C (AND WINNING!!) MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE. ANDREA

    ReplyDelete