Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weight Loss vs. Energy Level

Have lost 31 pounds and am realizing a bit of weakness as a result of that. Nausea level is there but it's very low. The more days I have since coming off chemo, the lower the nausea level becomes. It all sucks pretty much but I'm in a hell of a lot better shape than the other guys at the VA. I'm thankful for that.

The energy thing makes my mornings extremely difficult. Talk about slow starts. I can't seem to get my vocal chords working till around 11 a.m. everyday. Usually they are ready 24/7 but recently, morning "anything" has been difficult.

Hangin in there but really tired.

Curt thanks for the recollection about the concussion damage to my ear during Nighthawk ops. Even though I didn't bleed, it sure was a painful wound rec'd during battle with the dinks. I have another appointment at the VA about all of that in a few days.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment