Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Well, you ain't gonna believe this.

Jr woke me up this morning and said: "Pop, you ain't gonna believe this but I need the key to the truck to get in the glove box so I can show the cops the title".

I asked him: "Cops? What for?".

Jr said: "Well, it seems that some crack head crashed into the truck last night and left his bumper stuck in the front of the truck. I just need to prove that it's our truck".

I got out of bed, threw on a coat and went to the street where I found one of Shreveport's finest filling out some paper work. I took a look at the front of my truck which is a heavy duty Ford F 150 with one of those bumpers that has the steel cable clamps on the front if you ever need to be pulled out of a hole. The front of the truck is heavy duty.

In between those steel cable clamps and the bumper, his rear bumper was stuck. That's right, rear bumper. The crack head was flyin down the steet backward, crashed into the truck and then hauled ass without his rear bumper.

Jr's on the phone with the insurance company right now. He told me to promise ya'll that he'd take some pics with a digital camera and put it on the blog.

Now, when you get the word on Monday that your cancer is "not spreading" a little news like somebody did a hit run on your truck, ain't no big deal. Far out. More later when Jr does the photo work.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment