Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today's hospital visit

Went to Radiology and was escourted to Catscan by Waylon and Cathy.

Had to leave there and go to Hemotology for testing because they have to check blood to determine if your kidney can take the injection of dye. Went back to Catscan and was delayed so I was sent to Dermatology to get that out of the way before going back to Catscan.

When I returned, they were still awaiting blood reports. Many patients in line at that time so I'll have to go back tomorrow. Will let ya'll know what the verdict is as soon as I get it.

Doesn't seem like much of a chore to go to the hospital and go from department to department but it sure wore me out. Will update tomorrow.

Congrats to young James III for his acceptance to Colombia University.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment