Monday, November 30, 2009

MONDAY

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE IT THROUGH LUNCH TODAY. THAT'S TWO MEALS WITHOUT BEING SICK. ONDANSETRON AND ELECTOLYTE DRINKS ARE HELPING ME DEAL WITH THE 30 POUND WEIGHT LOSS AND THE DEHYDRATION. THIS HAS EASILY BEEN THE WORST WEEK I'VE HAD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CHEMO AND RADIAITON.

I've become pretty weak since all the nuasea business hit a couple of days ago. That was the worst period of time I've had but I'm feeling a little bit better now, just weak and out of energy. I'm sure it's from the physical hardship that comes with stuff like that.

Sprits are up and there's no need to call the suicide hot line. I have an appointment at the va tomorrow so I'll get an update then. Doing better.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Keep hangin' in there Timmy. I know it's gotta be just impossible to keep the spirits up and blast through it. Geez, I had the flu a couple of weeks ago and puked my guts up for a couple of days and was feeling pretty miserable but then I thought about how strong you have been through your ordeal and my flu and I bowed to your strength and amazing will to get through this.
    You're the man bro.
    I work at a Marine Base (close to Ft. Irwin.) and one of our marines has been on a few missions to places like Cambodia to document the medical help that our military was providing and mentioned that he went to a place called Kampong Cham and heard of a rubber plantation called the Chup. I gave him a few tidbits of info about how those lovely places were 40 years ago.
    We all love you Tim........keep fighting!!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete