Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wonderful Saturday nite....bout time.

Had a great steak dinner last night. No nausea, no nothing but good food and good conversations with Melissa. Have been waiting for the nausea to leave forever but now it's gone. Just have to be real, real careful about the fatigue and taking all the meds on time. My fault again.

Having hell with the wireless at Joey's so my post times are limited. I'm workin' on it. Thanks to all for the support and well wishes. Tim jr, get home boy!!!

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you will know.. I have a everyday very bad nausea problem do to my diabetic stuff. The best drug for it is zofran it is a god sent. I asm sure they have given you it but there are different ways and mg of that drug you can take but it stops my violent nausea the best. Try that and see if it works for you. Love B

    ReplyDelete