Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doing a tad better.

Nausea still here but a bit more manageable than last week. Improvements in the fatigue department. I'm able to make it through the day without a mandate for naps in the morning and the afternoon. That's an improvement. Will be glad when the strength level returns and the nap scenario is a non issue. Sounds great to alot of blog readers but naps that are mandated pretty much suck.

Fever not consistent but at least the differences are on the low side between 97.3 and 98.6 instead of the 101.3. Fever and nausea at the same time suck.

Have been told to count my blessings in that most guys haven't had the accomplishments I have since beginning chemo and radiation. Hair falling out on both sides of my head now and weight loss of roughly 10 pounds makes that advice a bit hard to follow but I'm sure once my strength returns I'll have a different attitude.

Hangin' tough but pretty tired of the same old same old.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment