Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quit Pushing So Hard

I've been getting some pretty good advice about "pushing the recovery too hard".

It's awfully confusing to me. I've been sick during the chemo and radiation but nothing compared to what I've experienced in the last two weeks.

I felt good enough to go to Leesville and spend the night week before last because I was off chemo and radiation. I ended up being sick in the hotel room bed about 2 a.m. and so fatigued later in the day that I had to pull off the road on the way back to Tim and Kristin's.

Despite all that, my spirits remain pretty high and my planning continues. My motorhome rebuild project only lacks a few small things to complete but none of those are mechanical. I had over $2,000 worth of suspension system work done at Al Carroll's RV Center and I picked it up this morning and drove it to Joey's. It won't fit at Jr's house but that's okay cause I'm going to take it to the lake anyway. Should be able to stay there on my 28 day off period.

I'm tired but I'm still fighting.

Jay, Welcome home.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Tim,

    I suppose it is only normal for a person to want to feel good and speed the recovery. Good luck, hope the process works out for your better health.

    Ed Wolfe

    ReplyDelete