Monday, October 12, 2009

Positive, Comparitive and Superlative degree of "suck"

I'm feeling much better today than I have been over the last ten days. I didn't have a clue how much getting off chemo and radiation would suck but now I know. I think that it's not quite up to the superlative degree of suck but it surely is well seated in the Comparitive degree.

My temperature never got higher than 101.3 that I know of. Despite that, when all the factors are considered, the fever, the nausea and the fatigue, all rolled into one, sucked big time. You have to be so still that you don't dare do anything at all even small things like answering the phone. You just have to be real still and let mother nature or the drugs do the work.

I'm losing some weight now but am not all that bothered by it. I had to bulk up to 230 to endure the chemo and radiation but now that those are gone I'm noticing the weight loss like one normally would. Ten pounds in ten days.

Sorry this is so short and without much value except to Tom, Hank, Stan and maybe the others who are approaching the time when they will get off chemo and radiation. Ya'll watch out! IT SUCKS big time!

Still keepin' that chin up but only after I've taken my nap and have enough energy to lift my head if you know what I mean.

Bruce, Hawaii sound great.......................................tb

No comments:

Post a Comment