Monday, October 5, 2009

Still kickin but without daily net access.

I'll admit that I've been having a lot of nausea trouble lately and that the fatigue level is higher now than it's ever been. I don't really understand how you can "get off" chemo and radiation and end up "getting on" a more difficult reaction to all that but I've accepted it.

I'm looking forward to the 5 day on and 25 day off chemo period because I'm certain that I will be able to more effectively use my support drugs and begin to have some kind of a normal life after discovering what malignant brain cancer can do to a fella.

I made it to Leesville last week and had two days that were great. Being able to do that without any pressure is the thing that allows me to do that. It was fabulous.

OOOOPS. JUST MISSED AN APPT AT RADIATION. SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment