Saturday, September 19, 2009

I understand the fatigue thing.

They told me that the radiation treatment would bring about higher and higher levels of fatigue. I heard them say that but my brain apparently discounted the warning.

When they finished the required dosages on Thursday they repeated the warning. Since then, I've been sleeping roughly 14 hours out of every 24. Sometimes I go back to bed as early as 9 a.m. I always go down in the afternoon but now it's quite different than it was when I was below 5,000 at radiation.

In any event, I'm sure that I'm catching up on the energy level despite the fact that I can only go "so far" before I crash again. I'm still on the steroid and the anti nausea stuff just to be sure. The steroid is a given and I think, since chemo is over with, I can do what I want or need to do as it relates to anything else.

That's about it for Saturday. Too tired to get into the madness of it all.

Hello, Jan.

Can't believe Washington beat USC.

Ya'll play nice.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Big T,
    Love the picture! How you is, boy? I was just sitting on the porch watching the "Peoples" go by, not so many this Sunday morning, with my Mosquito don't be here no mo' machine on! Keep up the good sleeping for as long as it takes, and let Kristin attend to the details.She is the best. Thinking about you.
    M

    ReplyDelete