Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another good day

Slept till about 8 this morning. I probably had 9 hours total. Didn't have to take my anti nausea pill today. That's a really good sign that the "stuff" is getting out of my system. I also did NOT have to take a nap this morning or this afternoon.

Joey took the motorhome to Al Carroll's around 3 today. They will finish the suspension work that he doesn't have the tools for plus they'll get it inspected. They will also finish the fine tuning on the generator which is running but for some reason is blowing fuses. That's pretty much going to bring it back to a fully functional condition.

Still haven't heard anything about Tim Jr's orders. I guess that's just the way things go when so many people have to sign off on a transfer of a guy in the Navy. I'm gonna be fine for at least 5 more weeks as I'm going to take some of my 5 week period off with Tommy and Jay. I told Jay about it and he said that would be great but added: "You will be restricted to the scale house but you can bring your cell phone and your Dodge book". Nothing like having an employer who .....uh...shall we say..........understands stuff.

In any event, I'm feeling better everyday and now I'm feeling stronger. No more staggering around. I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm going to have lunch with my buddy Vic. Maybe Chance will be able to come, too. I'm really lookin' forward to that as I haven't seen them since the wreck except for a brief period while we were driving through Shelbyville when we were on the way to the Shreveport VA from the Debakey Med Center in Houston. If I make that trip okay, I'll be really confident about the next. It's only 45 miles from here and if I wasn't sure I could make it, I wouldn't go.

I've got to run to the hospital for a minute but only to see a friend, not for me to do anything about my situation.

Will let ya'll know how tomorrow goes. Play nice.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Tim,

    This is your nephew Bryan. If you can please leave my a e-mail to get in touch with you. I would love to be able to contact you but have no way to do so. I have been thinking of you and miss my uncle in ways that i can't say in words. I hope all is well and have some things i would like to talk to you about. Love you and miss you Bryan H Oswald

    ReplyDelete