Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I can't believe that I'm getting votes.

I can't believe I'm getting votes! The post below was just a funny thing that I wanted to do as a result of these dreams the doc said I'd be having.

I even had dreams about work where we were using a conveyor to convey a recycled product on it. Unlike a normal circumstance where you might just watch it, my dream had percentages flying off the belt in a manner that would let you digitally see..........5.4%, 5.5%, 5.3%. It actually would produce the digit images of the percentages we needed to see.

The runnin' for Senator post has produced alot of funny email responses. I have a buddy from Ohio that said I had his vote and he doesn't even live here. I had a number of votes before I ever left the parking lot today. Funny to me. tb

1 comment:

  1. HI Tim, You would get my vote also. Sounds like a great plan.. We should get together and take reform. You should hear my wide awake thoughts on prison reform. Ihave a wonderful plan for the death row people, instead of doing animal testing, that i do not care for, i believe thet should use criminals for med experimentation. after all wjy not do some good. IT IS A POINT TO PONDER DON,T YOU THINK? kEEP UP AL THE GOOD recovery and feel free to incorporate my prison reform... I am not shouting i just have a cut on my finger and keep hiting the cap lock. Keep up the good fight love, good thoughts, and prayers continue. Andrea

    ReplyDelete