Friday, November 13, 2009

3 days in a row with no nausea

Three wonderful days without getting sick. It's fabulous.

Don't know what to attribute it to and I'm scared to death that it will go away as I'm going to get back on chemo on the 16th and it will be double doseages. In any event, the 3 days have been most welcome.

I went to the Haynesville Shale convention in Shreveport today. Saw Mark Heacock, Vic, Ross and Micah. Also saw an idiot I knew from days gone by but will simply write that off as a result of "the village idiot is still loose".

Tim Jr, don't sweat the VA letter from New Orleans. Benefit package in Guy's hands and it's going to be okay.

Harris, make Tim Jr give you the email explaining why George W. Bush never got the Nobel Peace Prize. I sure do miss him.

Danita, don't sweat it, I have the pictures.

Man, it feels great to not be sick...................

Sr.

2 comments: