Friday, November 6, 2009

Jr. called the hospital

Jr called the hospital last night and determined that the recent nausea scenario is typical of cancer patients who are taking the dosages and type of chemo that I am. He went there this morning and came home with a new script for me to deal with this.

I'm on double dosages of chemo now and the "Prochlorperazine Maleate" is designed to deal with but not necessarily stop the nausea. Nausea is part of it.

In any event, I'm fightin' like crazy to make it through the times when I can't talk. When that's done, I get back at my regular routine and continue to march.

Hangin' tough but just real tired of the chemo and nausea deal.

Hope to get back on track in a better sense than I have the last couple of weeks. I'm not giving up so don't ya'll give up on me.

Stan, be advised to ask about support drugs when you get off chemo.

Curt, thanks for the birthday wishes.

To all.............thanks for sending so many confirmations regarding the combat missions we flew in Cambodia. It makes a difference.
Sr.

1 comment:

  1. No sweat G.I. many more B'Day wishes to come.

    Hope all is well today.

    Allons

    Curt

    ReplyDelete