Sunday, November 15, 2009

All you gotta do is fight!

Okay guys, here's the deal.

The future is gonna be the future no matter what but if you chose to fight for your position in it, you definately will alter the outcome. I'm positive that fightin' like hell has allowed me to produce the nausea free days that I've now enjoyed. It's a total of 5 days straight.

Kristin has been a huge help. She's been on me about my drugs and eating habits and eating times like a duck on a june bug.

I'm feeling so much better than I have been since I changed to the double dose of chemo. All that may go to hell in a handbasket tomorrow because I start all over again with the double dose chemo thing. Despite that and despite the certainty of more nausea, all of us know that it's going to be less nausea over all. Pretty cool, huh!

Tom, Stan, you guys keep kickin that butt and fore long, you'll notice that your foot will outlast the enemy.

Feelin' good. Keep up the good fight boys. We'll kick cancer's butt till his nose bleeds. Ooooh Raaahhhhh.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment