Monday, November 16, 2009

Back on chemo

Had a very good meeting with Dr. Phillip today.

He's not only insuring that every step I take is the right one, he's also on top of everybody down line from him to insure that my benefits package is properly attended to. This medical stuff is expensive and, since I paid my premiums in Vetnam, a little relief from these bills will provide the end result they've always promised the veteran.

George Washington said: "The effectiveness of our military is directly related to the manner in which we treat our veterans".

I'm back on double dosage chemo right now and so far, no nausea. I hope I make it through tonight as it's been 25 days since I've taken anything other than anti nausea tablets. Whatever it's going to be, Imma kick it.

Hangin' tough and trying to watch Monday Night Football....... but still being very watchful.

Hey to TeBo, Kristin's cousin SH, Marfa and Otto, Harris Family, Jay, Mo, Bruce, Lissa J, Wayne, Danita, Susie Q and RLB.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment