Friday, November 27, 2009

Not for the weak stomach crowd

Not for the weak stomach crew. This is for Stan and Tom.

I have more than one antinausea tablet to take. I ran out of Ondansetron and the alternative did not work. I puked 21 times today. That's right, 21 times. I tried to make it on the front porch to get some fresh air and ended up on the floor. The US Mail lady happened upon that scene and helped me into the house.

Joey went to the VA and refilled my Ondansetron and within 15 minutes I'd stopped throwing up. I'm weak but actually going to try and eat.

Boys, DO NOT run out of your anti nausea tabs even if you have an alternative. This is the worst day I've had since the beginning of this. I didn't know a human being could be that sick that many times.

Doing better now...........because...........it is my job to be a cancer cell serial killer. TAKE THAT, punk!

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment