Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day and NO Nausea!!

Got up at 7:30, loaded up on pills, went back to bed and waited. An hour later, I got up and felt pretty steady. Had breakfast at 9 and am not having any trouble with the stomach so far. Hooray!

"I'm a bad piece of leather, well put together, I keep fighting every day. Throw that cancer in the grass, stomp a mud hole in his ass, and keep on fighting all the way". (A Thanksgiving Poem by Timmy).

Thanks to all for the well wishes and prayer lamps all over the country. God bless our Vets and Active Military Men and Women. We're sure gonna need them cause stuff sure is messed up!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Special Hello to big brother Leland, my sister Elaine, Greg and Beth, Vic, Chance, Big Mo, Doug, Bernie, Bruce, Curt, both Bill's, LT, Doc Hamm, Dudley, Jay, Woody, Hubert, Fireball Aviation, the entire 11th Cavalry Regiment and my buddies at the Red River Valley Fighter Pilot's Association. Thanks to Sgt. Joe Day for my 11th Cav coffee cup.

Chemo schedule is now December, January and it all ends in February. Only 15 days of double dosages left. Yeah!

Cancer, you got till February to clear out of town or your ass belongs to me!
Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment