Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Drug workin'

Got up this morning and immediately took a tab of Prochlorperazine. Followed that with cereal and banana. Felt good enough to follow that with a cup of coffee. Pretty good for me.

Rec'd a $17,000.00 hospital bill from the hospital in Leesville yesterday. Also a $4,400.00 ambulance bill. Am forwarding that to my insurance company and hope like hell they pay it. They've paid everything else so I'm hopeful that this will just fall in line with the rest of it. Progressive Insurance has been great so far even though I'm pretty sick of the red head that's so overexposed on their commercials.

Tim jr. leaving tomorrow and going back to the ship. I hate that because I've had so much trouble recently. Kristin is working full time so his departure is going to end up being a burden on somebody. I just want to go back to my regular lifestyle as I'm really tired of being surrounded by 4 walls everyday.

Thank God for my employer! What incredible individuals they are. Don't make many like that any more as they have stood by me every single day since the wreck.

Gonna put that head down a minute and take a nap before LSU and Bama get it on.

Thanks to all for the written support for my VA benefit package.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment