Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nasuea vs. "Check Engine Soon" light.

No nausea today and I'm thankful for that.

Despite that, my "check engine soon" light came on. Couldn't make up my mind if I should get Tim Jr to take me to the hospital or the auto parts store. Seems as though my "Air Mass" sensor needs cleaning. Almost sounds like a dirty story, doesn't it.

Fatigue level is a bit high today and I don't have a clue as to the reason for that. I've been careful not to overdo anything and I've also been very watchful of my sleeping habits. I'm being careful but I guess it's just time. If it takes that long for the nausea to leave maybe it takes that long for the fatigue and the skin burn to go away.

Today is my 61st birthday and Tim Jr asked what I wanted to do. I told him "absolutely nothing and lots of it".

More later.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment