Thursday, March 25, 2010

T minus 17 hours.

I'm only 17 hours away from day one of the "LAST" phase of chemo. I was suppossed to start it all this coming Monday and do double doseages till Friday but they've changed it to tomorrow instead.

This particular withdrawl period has had more ups and downs than any other but the nausea hasn't been as violent as the one I wrote about in a previous post where I hugged the toilet 21 times in a 24 hour period. That was the worst or at least, the most violent of all withdrawl periods.

I'm gonna be sick tomorrow and Saturday but maybe okay by Sunday so I'll make a post then.
Ready to make that last gun run on these suckers. Even after a "nuke" somebody has to go in and clean up the straglers. Got plenty of ammo and my finger is on the mini gun switch.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Hope this last round of chemo isn't too bad Tim. Hang in there.....LAST ONE!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete