Monday, March 29, 2010

5 out of 24

Being sick for 5 hours out of 24 ain't that bad a gig when you trade it for 19 hours of peace and serenity.

Tim Jr took me for a ride to get some fresh air at 6 pm. We went through the drive through window at the "Hickory Hut" and bought a plate of beans, cole slaw and a chopped beef sandwhich. As gross as it sounds, I can handle that cause it's so easy to deal with if my stomach can't handle it.

When he came in from work, I was sick as a dog. He said: "Pop, this is like the Thrilla in Manilla. You only have four more days to go and it will be the last 4 rounds and you are completlely finished".

He's right. I'm pretty weak but I feel like I can make the last 4 days of this with very little problem.

Hangin tough. Hey, Curt.

Sr.

1 comment:

  1. Tim it's like you had an engine failure and did a great auto-rotation entry ( rotor 294-324RPM's with a max of 339), and now it's a walk in the park! Just flair for initial deceleration at 75 -100' and then cushion pitch at 3-5' ....sweet!!!
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete