Wednesday, March 3, 2010

24 hours into phase 5

Haven't been sick yet. This is completely different than the last phase where I set the record for commode hugging.

Didn't eat yesterday after breakfast till last night about 8:30 when I managed to get down one cup of raisin bran. Maybe that's why so many guys lose so much weight when fighting chemo therapy. I'm under 200 pounds now but my blood pressure (125/79) is stellar. There's always a good side to some things.

Big Brother will be here soon so I'll have somebody to help me through the next two days, should I need help. Will keep ya'll in the loop.

Sr.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim, Keep on hanging in there. Take your med's and please give Leland and everyone my love. love ya, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I set the record for commode hugging at the WOC club at Rucker but sounds like maybe you're inchin' ahead of me. Continue being strong TB....love you bro

    Allons

    Curt

    ReplyDelete