Monday, March 15, 2010

Dry heaves again.

Don't know what's wrong this time but the dry heaves hit again this morning. Not real bad but happened as I was preparing to take the Ondansetron first thing after waking up. Pretty tired of all that but deep down inside I know that these stomach episodes will stop when I finish the last phase of chemo and have the required time to flush the system of all the Temozolomide. I haven't been overdoing it and I've been real careful not to eat too much.

It's really cool to re-engaged with work even if it's on a small scale. I worked ten hours one day last week but 8 1/2 hours of that was getting ready, driving the round trip to Leesville and back and then the meetings. I'm sure it'll get better.

Seems as though I'm going to have to fight this stomach today. Here it comes again. Gotta go.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment