Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dry heaves on day 1 of withdrawl

Sick yesterday, sick this morning. Just can't seem to figure out how to totally defeat this nausea thing. Woke up at 8:20 and just as soon as I put both feet on the ground and stood up, the dry heaves came to visit.

On the "upside" of all that, I should be getting the "Crown Prince of Commode Hugging" award as I have surely amassed a number of events to reach that lofty award.

Feeling better. Slept most of the day and when I woke up, I took a couple of hits of stomach stuff and haven't been nauseaous once. Of course, I'm so stoned, I probably wouldn't remember it if I had. Kristin knows why those meds make me woozy but I forgot the answer to that one,too. It's one of those nine dollar drug words. We call it "Ahna Sonna Konna Pahn" from the old three stooges movie.

Leland had a church thing (retreat) to do in Little Rock this week end so he's just come in and will spend the night with Tim and Kristin before heading out to Austin tomorrow morning. Is always good to see big brother. Wow, it's a house full of combat vets, Tim Jr, Persian Gulf, me, South Vietnam, Leland,USMC Chu Li, 1968. Testosterone heaven where all solutions to the current problems we have, are solved with such simplicity, the military way.
Hangin tough.
Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment