Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Much better withdrawl period going on here.

IT seems that the end of treatment brings with it a better level of coping with the drugs. I hit the Ondansetron almost immediately upon waking up and doing that relieves the nausea. That's been the toughest part so far.

I'm able to make some kind of progress in the morning time now compared to previous withdrawl periods where I was pretty much in bed or on the couch all day long. I can also focus on technical matters for work where before, I was so blitzed things would become fuzzy and out of focus............kinda like the Officer's Club in Long Binh.......if you get my drift.

At any rate, I'm doing a whole lot better than I was during the last phase of chemo and withdrawl. That was the worst period of all and I'm really, really paying attention to the support drugs to insure that I eliminate as much of the nausea as possible. That's it for now. Motorhome update report tomorrow.

Hey Bernie.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment