Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling much better today.

Glad to be at the end of the withdrawl period. Yesterday sucked pretty much but today is much better. Got up at 6:30 and had some raisin bran and bananas. I even went totally off the scale and chased that with a cup of coffee. Gettin' crazy over here with maneuvers like that.

Tim Jr is handling paper work even though he's working full time with the Navy and taking 9 hours at LSU at night. I hope I can get my paper work lined out by the end of my next chemo period which begins on the 2nd. I'll be sick as a dog during that time but it's only for a short period of time and it doesn't last all day. It's generally just long enough to hug the commode for a few minutes before I go back to bed. After that, I'm still more or less down for the count but at least I'm not huggin that commode.

Feelin' better. Attitude and killer instinct is back.

Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment