Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Uncle Tree and Starting the Videos.

My buddy from High School Days, the famous Steven Paul Dupuy, commonly referred to as "Dupe", and sometimes known as "Uncle Tree", brought his gazillion dollar camera to my house and we made our first real video. If you do Face book, go to Steve Dupuy and you'll see his profile as well as a recent post made inside my house. It shows the camera and how we're set up.

I'm starting out with "History Lessons for the Uninformed". In today's day and time, that includes a boat load of people.

I decided to begin at the beginning and I cited the Boston Massacre of 1770 as a prime example of what happens when foreigners decide to kill Americans. As I have previously stated, killing the 6 Bostonians on that day eventually resulted in the death of 24,000 Red Coats.

I went from there to Pearl Harbor. We lost over 2,000 people on December 7th, 1941 but before it was over, there were over 9 million enemy losses.

I just wanted to give you an update on Dupe's job as production manager. I'm writing the script, doing the reporting and he's doing everything else. Standby for a few more days. I'll be able to forward the links to You Tube and you guys can check on it. It should be a whole lot easier for me to communicate my thoughts and report the facts by video cause all I have to do is use a few flash cards or a piece of paper where I write down the dates. No we don't have a teleprompter.

Hang in there. I may even get a guest or two to come by. I officially invite the Huey pilot known as "Curt 659" to come on over and take part in the history lesson. He has to come to  Shreveport from California so it may take a while but we are working on it. More to come. Thanks. Tim

3 comments:

  1. Tim, I am so flattered that you would think of me to help you with this. I can't make it there just yet but hopefully soon. Love that camera, can't wait to see how the production values come together. Let me know for now what I can do to help. I'll start by looking at just what you can do as far as having your own YouTube Channel and how to promote it. Allons Brother Tim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a test reply. I've never used this function. I always reply via personal email. Thanks.

      Delete