Friday, December 20, 2013

Word Recognition Game #2

Okay, gang. Here we go again. It's time to play another word game.

I really thought that I should start off with the Duck Dynasty thing as that one is already past "The Going Viral" point. I may get to that later as part of the information in A&E's statement used the word "Beastiality". 

I suggest that you go to Google for a minute and type in the name: "Maximillian Weber". If you do, you will find that he did a great degree of study in the area we describe as a "Cult". We all know who belongs to one of the biggest Cults in America but understanding how people can profess a belief in such craziness, such anti American thought, is typically beyond most folks. Weber described it as " a rationalization that individuals attach to their own actions". Do it, you'll like it.

I got off track somehow, I guess the word game was interrupted by all the hype about Phil Robertson. Let's get off that for a second and move on to a different target. Let's try a recent quote.

"All Veterans are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning guns".

Curt, you and Ed already know the answer as I sent the email outlining all of that before I decided to share it here. There are lots of folks that read this but are not members so give them a chance to answer by email.

I hope the diversion regarding Duck Dynasty hasn't taken you away from the initial thoughts about the quote listed above. Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment