Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jesus Ain't Goin' Nowhere and Neither is Mr. Stupid.

I've been viewing recent articles on multi-cultural-ism. I also watched some of the mini series titled "The Bible". I just wanted to say that after 2,000 years it would appear to me that the best informed people in the world would figure out that Jesus ain't goin' nowhere.

With regard to Mr. Stupid, he will eventually go away but that won't happen until he is respected in the same manner that others like them were treated. You know, Hitler, Tojo and that bunch.

Would one of you bible scholars help a blind man find that verse in the bible that said something about killing every man, woman, child and beast of burden? I'm pretty sure that referred to the Stupid tribe way back then.

Mike, Murray, RLB, give me a hand on this one. Grab that bible and send me an email so I can quote it directly. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment