Thursday, December 12, 2013

Name Recognition Winner Is: Lt. General Ed Wolfe, Patriot Corp Commander.

See there! Even though I left out J. Edgar's name, my first room mate from Vietnam knew the answer right off the bat. For those of you who aren't aware of the answer, you can do a little research and find out who they are and where they are working. It's scary, kinda like putting Herman Goering in charge of  airline passages for the German Jews in the late 30's and early 40s.

Craig, Dudley, that would be Eddie. Guy, Roger, he's the one I told you about long ago when we started talking about the first day I spent in Vietnam.

Eddie, congratulations. You are now referred to as the 3 star, Lt. General instead of Major General.

I sent the first 36 pages of the manuscript of "The Patriot's Cabin" to Mike in Bentonville, Arkansas. I haven't heard back from him yet but expect to hear his opinion shortly. I will add Lt. General Wolfe's name to the attendees. This is going to be fun. I don't want to give the story away but maybe I can copy and paste a part of the meeting that will take place in the Ozark Mountains near the Buffalo River.

Y'all just stand by. More coming. Way to go, Eddie, er............General, suh.

No comments:

Post a Comment