Tuesday, October 15, 2013

General Wolfe promotion...again.

I don't know if one day as a Brigadier General is enough to give him another star but I've decided to do that anyway. He sent a comment to advise all that the prices for airline tickets to Little Rock are round trip prices. He also told me not to forget to add the fact that he also flew scouts for six months. In view of that, I decided to put shame on his....I mean promote him to Corp Commander and give him a second star. That way, he can appoint and promote his own people on the East Coast and simply inform me later. As the Patriot Group grows, we will need a lot of men and Eddie is a good one to do that. Congrats again to Major General Wolfe.

Now that I have that straight, be advised that I have heard from Colonel Malmay and will have a meeting with him shortly as I go to the hospital on Thursday. I've also heard from Colonel Dupuy. He sent a picture of a trout he caught on his fly fishing trip. He had it stuffed into a huge coffee mug but didn't add anything to that report other than "Have a nice cuppa trout". Must be some kinda code.

I have other stuff to say but I wanted to get Major General Wolfe's promotion and Scouting experience in here before I moved along. More to come. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment