Friday, July 12, 2013

Twilight Zone, When the bullet hits the bone.

I don't remember what I was watching on tv last night when I fell asleep. I'd been getting dose after dose of the Zimmerman trial and couldn't seem to get away from those newscasts nor get in touch with the guys from the Continental Congress.

All of a sudden, there it was. I didn't get another "Ping" but despite that, I did get another message. It started when I heard the words: "When the bullet hit the bone" and then, almost immediately after that, I heard the words "Twilight Zone".

Even though I never took a direct small arms hit to my body, I landed an OH6 full of bullet holes more than once. From that standpoint, I didn't connect the song with anything that had happened to me personally. I was however, able to see a connection with the me to the words: "Twilight Zone".

Most of my friends and family members would tell you that they think I've been living in the Twilight Zone ever since the day I threw the eraser at one of the nuns at St. Joseph's Elementary School.  Despite all the thoughts about the messages I was receiving, I wondered to myself: "What in the hell kind of message is this"?

Since there were no further communications, I turned off the tv, took a dose of Lorazepam and went to bed. It must have worked because I didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning. Despite the hours and hours of sleep, before my feet hit the floor, there it was again: "When the bullet hit the bone".

As I made my way to the kitchen, I turned on the computer, began the morning ritual of making coffee and went back to the PC to open my email. The first thing I saw was an email from my flight school buddy, Bob. He sent a video from a guy named Bill Whittle and I think that it's important enough to put a link to it here. Take a minute and watch this but try to keep in mind, while you are watching it, that this is the first thing I've seen since the words: "When the Bullet hit the Bone" began to haunt me.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C372wVaBM-s

Shortly after watching that, I went to google and typed in "When the bullet hit the bone". That took me to a you tube link that added the words "Twilight Zone". I clicked on the link and began to watch the music video.  I'm not trying to be lazy but I think it would be easier on everybody if you just google "When the bullet hit the bone" and watched the video yourself. If you do that, you might wonder like I do if there's some subliminal message from the Continentals for me to watch all this and after doing that, attempt to make contact with them again.

I don't think there is much sense in trying to continue with this until I get a better picture of what's going on. I'll take another nap and see if anything happens to clarify all this stuff before I add anymore reports here.

Don't forget to click the youtube link above but BEFORE you do that, do a google search for the song: "When the bullet hits the bone". I think you will all be better served if you do the song first THEN do Bob's link above.    

No comments:

Post a Comment