Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Long Time No See

Today is January 4, 2012. It's been a long time since I've posted here and many things in my life have changed. I'm still close to the VA hospital in both a literal and spiritual sense. Tim Jr bought a townhouse for me that's only 2.5 miles from the VA.

I want to begin a series of posts that are both reports of my condition and thoughts of the condition of things in our country. I'm not trying to raise a stink but I have certain experiences in life that make me a bit unique and better qualified than the idiots you see writing articles for the newspaper or on the net. Will begin shortly, just want to get started and let everybody know that, with your support and participation, a return to the blog is likely. Standby for combat stories and how that relates to current situations in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment