Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad sick again

Can't seem to get this stomach squared away. I'm not sick as a result of any chemo but the brain swelling/stroke/siezure preventative medications has literally put me down.

I spent all day in bed the day after Thanksgiving. I have to take 1,000 mg per day or two 500 mg doses doses 12 hours apart.

Doc's are not real happy with me as they told me not to go back to work. They still say I'm in denial about my condition and the things that I've endured such as brain trauma and the loss of some temporal lobe matter. Going to the hospital in a minute to visit with them about that and to see what's up with this anuerism (spelling) in my stomach.

As long as they don't mandate that I MUST stay "IN" the hospital, I will consider today's visit a success. I do not want them to make me retire but I'm pretty much at their command because I can not afford to lose my benefit package that covers the upcoming surgery.

Hangin' tough as I can.

Tim Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment