Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You should have seen this coming!

Before I get into the crux of this post, I want to say something about the title selection. I actually went through a mental selection process to arrive at the title and I decided it was best for me to try and make these posts something like an individual email to each of you.

YOU should have seen this coming instead of "WE should have seen this coming".. seemed to do it for me. Beyond the fact that "YOU" is so much more pointed than "WE", I settled on YOU.

There are so many things happening right now, there's no problem at all in picking an area to start a discussion with any of you who want to participate. As a coincidence to the timing of this post, I have had my head stuck in books and this computer and have accomplished a number of things regarding the understanding of "world security" and therefore, our security.

After rambling on about WW2 for a while, I will get down to specifics and how they effected me throughout my entire life.

As much reading and study of military matters as I've done in my life, even I was astounded at some of the problems we have today that are a direct result of the geographic and political games of the infamous Adolf Hitler.

When I thought about some of those things, I researched Melissa's step daddy's WW2 history from the moment he left Pearl Harbor on the 5th of June in 1944, and steamed off to invade the Island of Saipan. I'll get to the specifics later.

I then did some study of the Israeli's thoughts about 911. Aside from that, I have my own personal combat experiences that I plan on posting. Before any of this continues, I will need to get confirmations from many of you that you were able to open the blog and read the posts without any trouble. I'm really not writing this for me but I do enjoy communicating with all of you that have been a part of life. Be patient, as soon as I can get the confirmations of the blog being okay, I will get back on this. It's midnight and WVirgina just won the Orange Bowl. Imma hit it. g'nite.

9 comments:

  1. HI TIM - REALLY HAPPY TO ONCE AGAIN VIEW YOUR BLOG. YOU LOOK JUST WONDERFUL! I AM LOOKING FARWARD TO READING MORE. LOVE YA, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim ! Very cool pic! Ready to Rock n Roll!

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to be able to read your stories again. Glad your back on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim! Got on and read your blog. Keep it coming, man. Love you, big guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pedal faster dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm....thought I had left a comment but probably had a little operator. Glad you're back bloggin' Tim!!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. operator error that is (2 of them just to get one comment right. Sheesh

    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geaux Tigers beat Bama!

    ReplyDelete