Monday, October 20, 2014

West Point Graduates are targets.

This is enough to piss off the Pope.

I believe that we should treat CAIR and the MSA as terrorist organizations and forbid both of them to exist. I believe that I've written about this before but in the event that I didn't do it here, click the link and prepare to be sickened once again.

Have we forgotten the SDS? I damn sure remember that one. I believe it was one of the main influences that caused the 93rd Congress to pass the 1973 War Powers Resolution that was veto'd by Nixon and but over ridden by Congress. I attribute that as the main source of influence that allowed the North Vietnamese to take the South without any fear of retribution from us.

Remember "Four Dead In Ohio" by Neil Young? That's a direct result of these kinds of organizations causing so much trouble.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/Matthew-Dooley.htm#.VEJvWlJ0xdg

No comments:

Post a Comment