Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Supporters, Detractors, Education, Ignorance and Stupidity

How's that for a title? "Supporters, Detractors, Education, Ignorance and Stupidity"!!!

I think it's most appropriate as I have recently received some comments from detractors who don't want to hear about the modern day threat from traitors which is clearly where this post will end up. I can't help what the past has delivered any more than I can help what's going on today. Despite that, sometimes people don't want to hear the evidence of things as it might violate their sense or belief in certain things.

I've also received notes from a very well educated historian who helps me with the accuracy of these ramblings. It's not like I'm doing this alone and I want you to know that I do have help with the details even if the help comes after I make the post.

Being somewhat discouraged by a couple of comments from the detractors, I almost decided to quit writing. Despite that, I had a very uplifting comment from my former mentor in flight school that has helped me to get off the "Quit" portion of my thought process and get back on track with the delivery of things that I feel are so important.

He told me that his daughter has been copying the posts and sharing them with her boss who seems to really appreciate the content and the opinion. He and she are not the only ones. It seems that there are many who want me to continue and I have decided to do exactly that.

I want to cover that part of the title that cites education, ignorance and stupidity before continuing with the main scope of things.

There's an old saying down here that goes like this: "There's a big difference between Education and Intelligence just as there is a big difference between ignorance and stupidity". I've used that saying many times before and almost always was successful in applying that kind of statement in specific circumstances.

Let's use Jane Fonda as an example. In today's day and time, where so much information is available at your fingertips, how could you possibly defend anything about Jane Fonda relative to her political activism or treason?

If you have not gained an education about Jane Fonda, you have, in a real sense, remained ignorant of the overwhelming volume of information about her.

All you have to do to cure the problems surrounding ignorance of anything, is to get an education about it. If you don't, and you rock solidly defend her, you are simply stupid.

What's that other saying? "Ugly is only skin deep but stupid goes all the way to the bone". Yeah, that's it.

In any event, my big brother keeps me out of trouble here and I value his suggestions to stay within the lines.........so to speak. I also value Mark's comments because he prevents me from putting out things that are inaccurate. Examples of Bernie's daughter copying the blog and sharing the posts with her boss, is also something of great value to me. With all those things in mind, I have decided to do one of those side step things and place a different editorial in place instead of continuing with the traitor posts.

I will get back to the posts regarding traitors but before I do that, I want to tell a story about a covert operation that I was privy to many years ago. It has to do with traitors but not traitors within our borders. This one came from Haiti and his name was Raoul Cedras.

Before I get into the post, I would ask that you keep an open mind about it, take a quick look at the map of Guatemala, Puerto Barrios, the Caribbean, Jamaica and Haiti. For the sake of understanding, I would ask you to look inside the map of Haiti, find the capital, the airport and a small town named Jeremie that's on the coast closest to Cuba.

I'll be back soon but I have to talk to one of my counselors at the hospital tomorrow before I continue with it. I just want to make sure that the Doc thinks it's okay to post it before I get into the entire story. Thanks to Dew, Bernie, Bernie's daughter, Curt, Mark, Leland and all those who have made comments regarding the blog. I appreciate it.

Tim

.

No comments:

Post a Comment